Recent content by darkbeer

  1. D

    repair Tribest Sedona SD-P9000 dehydrator -- low DC voltage from power board: maybe rectifiers or caps?

    It took me a while to get back to this but I can report replacing all the diodes has fixed the issue so for anyone else with this problem replace them. They were all reading a bit low but that was enough. It's also worth noting that after desoldering several pads were flaking off the board...
  2. D

    repair Tribest Sedona SD-P9000 dehydrator -- low DC voltage from power board: maybe rectifiers or caps?

    It died again, slow fade I will be replacing all the diodes tomorrow will report back if that fixes it.
  3. D

    repair Tribest Sedona SD-P9000 dehydrator -- low DC voltage from power board: maybe rectifiers or caps?

    For anyone seeing this 12 years later. Mine decided to power up for 10 seconds and shut off. Checked all the diodes which were fine I reflowed the entire board with flux and now it is working. Every single joint looked fine under a microscope but clearly there were some that had cracked...
Top