Register
Log In
Join
Join the Community
Register
Log In
Main Menu
Home
Articles
Forums
Tools
Downloads
Datasheets
Register
Log In
Search...
Home
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
rainyliveshere's latest activity
Search Forums
New Posts
R
rainyliveshere
replied to the thread
ESP32-S3 Weather Monitoring System with LVGL
.
BTW, where did you buy the ESP32-S3 Smart Display from?
Aug 14, 2026
R
rainyliveshere
replied to the thread
tek 2712 identification of a destroyed component
.
Did you check this manual already? https://download.tek.com/manual/070813004.pdf
Aug 13, 2026
R
rainyliveshere
replied to the thread
Arduino Nano built in RGB LEDs won't turn off
.
Which particular board are you using? Any link?
Aug 13, 2026
R
rainyliveshere
replied to the thread
How good is Spain for Embedded System Engineers?
.
Thanks a lot for helping.
Aug 12, 2026
R
rainyliveshere
reacted to
Martaine2005's post
in the thread
How good is Spain for Embedded System Engineers?
with
Like
.
https://www.forosdeelectronica.com/ https://www.foroelectro.net/ https://www.zonamaker.com/foro/arduino...
Aug 12, 2026
R
rainyliveshere
replied to the thread
How good is Spain for Embedded System Engineers?
.
Thank you. Spanish forums are available but I'm afraid that it is not easy to find one where lots of electrical/electronics/embedded...
Aug 12, 2026
R
rainyliveshere
posted the thread
How good is Spain for Embedded System Engineers?
in
General Electronics Discussion
.
To get rid of the toxicity of social media, I have been trying to find solace in some other things. I have been learning Spanish for...
Aug 11, 2026
R
rainyliveshere
replied to the thread
Electronic device/solution idea
.
Yeah true but there was no harm in hoping that somebody might come with a better idea.
Jul 18, 2026
R
rainyliveshere
replied to the thread
Electronic device/solution idea
.
I think about wearables that will be able to sense danger by monitoring scream level, heart rate etc. If a threshold level is crossed...
Jul 17, 2026
R
rainyliveshere
replied to the thread
Electronic device/solution idea
.
I am sorry for my grammatical mistakes. I really want to edit the question but I cannot.
Jul 17, 2026
R
rainyliveshere
replied to the thread
Electronic device/solution idea
.
That is for offenders after committing the crimes. I am talking about something that will rescue/protect targets before they become...
Jul 17, 2026
R
rainyliveshere
replied to the thread
Electronic device/solution idea
.
Yes. You got it right.
Jul 17, 2026
R
rainyliveshere
posted the thread
Electronic device/solution idea
in
General Electronics Discussion
.
I asked this question before in AAC. Maybe some of you replied me there. If yes, you can skip. I'd still like to know other experts'...
Jul 17, 2026
R
rainyliveshere
replied to the thread
AAC and Electronics Lab
.
Thank you so much. I know all of these forums but I didn't know about the mother company.
Jul 17, 2026
R
rainyliveshere
replied to the thread
Anyone identify this connector?
.
This is one of the FFC connectors that are often used to connect embedded cameras to their main boards. Unikeyic has many of them. You...
Jul 17, 2026
Home
Members
Top
Continue to site
QUOTE OF
THE DAY
“
”
-