Recent content by rainyliveshere

  1. R

    Need help to design an array antenna

    The jump to 140 GHz changes several practical constraints. Basic array principles still remain largely unchanged. However, losses and fabrication tolerances become critical. You can start with a half-wavelength element spacing. This helps reduce grating lobes during beam steering. For plus minus...
  2. R

    Did you ever make any circuit or device for yourself?

    If yes, what it is? I made a booklight months ago. Still trying to make that better. I made some fairy light jars before.
  3. R

    To Bob Welshe

    Not sure but maybe he is active in AAC now.
  4. R

    CircuitSim

    No download needed?
  5. R

    What to study for a semiconductor testing course admission test?

    I only have experience in testing AVR microcontrollers, PIC microcontrollers and Arduino boards using AVR programmer, PICkit2 and Arduino IDE respectively. I know about basic transistor test, checking diode, resistor, capacitor values with multimeter. I was afraid that it wasn't enough to sit...
  6. R

    How Do You Confirm a Suspected Short on a PCB?

    Why not using a multimeter in short testing mode?
  7. R

    What to study for a semiconductor testing course admission test?

    Thank you so much. The plan looks quite vast. Let's see if somebody from semiconductor background comes and share their ideas.
  8. R

    Has anyone used nRF24L01+ modules for multi-node Arduino projects?

    MultiCeiver works quite well for small sensor networks. However, the six pipes are logical addresses, not separate RF channels. All nodes still share the same 2.4 GHz channel. The main issue with several transmitters is packet collision. If multiple nodes transmit simultaneously, some packets...
  9. R

    What to study for a semiconductor testing course admission test?

    Just the day before yesterday, I came to know something. A government funded, free course on Semiconductor testing will start from this month in Dhaka. This is for EEE and ECE graduates. 7th September is the application deadline. At first, they will select candidates from the applicants...
  10. R

    Ceiling fan wall switch vs remote

    Back-feeding the receiver's blue output is unsafe. Connection A looks like the receiver's light output. It is designed to supply the light. It is not designed to receive switched power. By the way, I think it will be better if you attach the diagram in a JPEG or PNG format in the body of the...
  11. R

    Discomfort Alert

    Not really for the number of I/O pins. I was considering it for modular connections. The sensor could remain on a separate board. The main PCB would contain the controller. The display and buzzer could also be separate. A removable connection could simplify assembly and testing. But I'm not sure...
  12. R

    Discomfort Alert

    Hello. In 2019, I made this circuit using Seedstudio’s Grove-GSR sensor. I named it ‘Discomfort Alert’. This circuit measured the output of the sensor and showed it in the OLED display. When the output value crossed a threshold value, the buzzer made a sound. It made a sound when the person...
  13. R

    Same voltage but is the current output different?

    Which one has the bigger output current? One 3V CR2032? or Two of these 1.5V LR43 batteries in series?
  14. R

    RF-ID advice needed

    Use 125 kHz RFID for your railway application. Short read ranges help prevent unwanted detections. Put unique RFID tags on each train. Install readers at each monitored track location. One reader per location simplifies wiring and troubleshooting. Use ESP32 boards to send detection data. Google...
  15. R

    ESP32-S3 Weather Monitoring System with LVGL

    BTW, where did you buy the ESP32-S3 Smart Display from?
Top