Register
Log In
Join
Join the Community
Register
Log In
Main Menu
Home
Articles
Forums
Tools
Downloads
Datasheets
Register
Log In
Search...
Home
Search
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Search results
Search Forums
New Posts
N
LaBelle 202 LA EXPRESS (LED) Sign
For those who like to play around with Zilog Z80 assembly (or disassembly), I have the ROM code from a La Belle INFO 152 sign, too.
NickyDoes
Post #10
Aug 8, 2024
Forum:
LEDs and Optoelectronics
N
LaBelle 202 LA EXPRESS (LED) Sign
Some of my family and friends were involved with the design of these signs. I scanned the manuals I had up to archive.org. I had some basic instructions and the serial protocol to control signs with the -SP option via serial port...
NickyDoes
Post #9
Aug 8, 2024
Forum:
LEDs and Optoelectronics
Home
Search
Top
Continue to site
QUOTE OF
THE DAY
“
”
-