Search results

  1. U

    Help with Mura meter 80M Wiring

    Thank you all for your worthy suggestions and comments. I suspect the two safe way are either to find someone with one of these who can assist or a schematic. Until then my favourite meter will be on the repairs shelf with other projects.
  2. U

    Help with Mura meter 80M Wiring

    Here are some more supporting images as requested:
  3. U

    Help with Mura meter 80M Wiring

    Thanks for your reply Danadak. It's an 80M. I can include an image of it if that would help further identification.
  4. U

    Help with Mura meter 80M Wiring

    I'd be grateful of anyone can help me with the wiring on this lovely vintage meter. It's just been cleaned and rebuilt as old batteries had been left in. My dilemma is that two wires have come detached and I can't see where to reconnect them. One is red and still connected to the rotary switch...
Top