Search results

  1. R

    Did you ever make any circuit or device for yourself?

    If yes, what it is? I made a booklight months ago. Still trying to make that better. I made some fairy light jars before.
  2. R

    What to study for a semiconductor testing course admission test?

    Just the day before yesterday, I came to know something. A government funded, free course on Semiconductor testing will start from this month in Dhaka. This is for EEE and ECE graduates. 7th September is the application deadline. At first, they will select candidates from the applicants...
  3. R

    Discomfort Alert

    Hello. In 2019, I made this circuit using Seedstudio’s Grove-GSR sensor. I named it ‘Discomfort Alert’. This circuit measured the output of the sensor and showed it in the OLED display. When the output value crossed a threshold value, the buzzer made a sound. It made a sound when the person...
  4. R

    Same voltage but is the current output different?

    Which one has the bigger output current? One 3V CR2032? or Two of these 1.5V LR43 batteries in series?
  5. R

    How good is Spain for Embedded System Engineers?

    To get rid of the toxicity of social media, I have been trying to find solace in some other things. I have been learning Spanish for last a few months. I have no opportunity in my hand to go to Spain. Still, I started learning this language just to detoxify my mind. I am loving it. Then an...
  6. R

    Electronic device/solution idea

    I asked this question before in AAC. Maybe some of you replied me there. If yes, you can skip. I'd still like to know other experts' opinions. If you are to design an electronics device that to save women and children from immediate attempt to SA and all kinds of physical violence, what will be...
  7. R

    AAC and Electronics Lab

    I can see that AAC and this forum have the same website layout. Are these forums run by the same company/people?
  8. R

    Book light improvement

    Assalamu Alaikum and hello everyone. An electrical engineer and tech blogger here. About 3 weeks ago, I made this circuit to read books on bed in darkness. Actually, I wanted to use COB LED or ultra bright LED. But none was available in local online shops. Sourcing only one or two pieces...
Top