Apelco XCD 500 Fishfinder - LCD problems.

J

Jd

Jan 1, 1970
0
HI there,

I have one of the above, basically the problem is that the display is
distorted and has no contrast on the bottom half. When the unit is
powered up the top half of the screen goes black and then the unit
starts up. If I crank up the contrast I can make out the details on
the top half of the screen, however I can only make out details on the
bottom half by turning the contrast all the way up (at which point the
top is a solid black.)

Is this likely to be a fixable problem or is it "into the skip time"
?? Any suggestions as to what to look for ?

I can supply pictures if anyones interested..

Cheers

J.
 
R

ron bachem

Jan 1, 1970
0
J,

I am looking for a used Apelco 500 for parts if you still have your
and wand to sell it let me know.

Ron
 
Top