Recent content by danadak

  1. D

    I need a datasheet

    Try here : https://www.ariat-tech.com/parts/ARC760-B?utm_source=chatgpt.com
  2. D

    What to study for a semiconductor testing course admission test?

    Always take the test, you gain if you fail, you get to see what the focus is.
  3. D

    What to study for a semiconductor testing course admission test?

    I was fortunate to start my career as a production engineer then went on to testing, writing and debugging code on several different test machines over the time I held that job. That however was 50+ years ago so not much use here. Interview I did was how extensive, breadth, of types of parts...
  4. D

    Suggest device for logging AC current?

    From ChatGPT, even some DIY approaches :
  5. D

    How Do You Confirm a Suspected Short on a PCB?

    Also use a low ohm tester that can help with locality on a board. https://www.elektormagazine.com/news/circuit-a-diy-pcb-short-finder https://hackaday.io/project/203648-lysvolt-microohm-4-wire-precision-ohmmeter https://www.eevblog.com/forum/projects/diy-low-ohm-meter-schematic/
  6. D

    What to study for a semiconductor testing course admission test?

    Not sure if this will help but take a look : https://chatgpt.com/s/t_6a9dc6a75f748191bca1dce2b898798c https://chatgpt.com/s/t_6a9dc734705c8191908b3d59348ad0ab
  7. D

    Recommended ways to program Uno board

    If you have to drive power in the 0-10V area consider using monolithic OpAmps : https://chatgpt.com/s/t_6a94974a48c081919dd65dac1a49a506https://www.apexanalog.com/products/matrix_high-current.html There are also simple methods for power boosting standard OpAmps ...
  8. D

    Recommended ways to program Uno board

    Using a PWM as DAC : https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN14520.pdf https://www.ti.com/lit/an/sloa030a/sloa030a.pdf Page 6 Helpful to pick a RRIO OpAmp.
  9. D

    Help with Mura meter 80M Wiring

    You can see where possibly red wire to middle jack. You could try this out and try a 1.5 V battery measurement to see if it makes sense, the reading..... Cant identify where the frayed end of red wire broke off ? Its only so long and so can only reach a certain number of connections. And using...
  10. D

    Help with Mura meter 80M Wiring

    What is the model # of the meter ?
  11. D

    Recommended ways to program Uno board

    The uno board cant generate 0-10V for starters. You would need to amp up a pwm or DAC output for that purpose. Its 6 channels limited to 8 bit resolution. An ESP32 can give you 6 PWMs, up to 20 bits, that you could use as DACs, but you have not stated any needed accuracy/resolution specs for...
  12. D

    Is AI making any impact on embedded software development?

    I am using it for IOT work. I am not using their tools yet, just write a simple doc with expectations and design goals, and then proceed with simple mod chats. ChatGPT so far but plan on using Claude. ESP8266, ESP32, Networking, and simple embedded interface to sensors and the like.
  13. D

    Discomfort Alert

    For small number I/O Molex might be a good choice. But we do not know enough about bandwidth of communication I/O and sensor interface and other anticipated connections. If you need a lot of connector insertions/removals thats a consid- eration as well. As well as DC I and V considerations.
  14. D

    Discomfort Alert

    The threshold value could be simple use of A/D to measure a pot of some kind, a simple knob based setting control. Why edge connector, you have a lot of I/O pins in design ? What is the connector connecting ? As far as processor choice, consider a ESP32, Like ESP32C3 Supermini board. Reason is...
  15. D

    Burned traces repair help needed

    This manual might help, https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ujze7jeltdg21vbyluot9/yamaha-mx12-4.pdf?rlkey=hejsu6mf3mddbentmpbppo9jg&st=6i6sczin&dl=0
Top