Recent content by nilu_2005

  1. nilu_2005

    Problem With Ultrasonic Motion Detector

    i try that also, same problem, LED still glowing with 7.7 volt signal o/p even without sensor or with sensor. Please suggest any PIR motion detector circuit(100% working) with parts list.
  2. nilu_2005

    Problem With Ultrasonic Motion Detector

    I just used 7490 to down the frequency from  4 mhz to 40 khz and gave it to trasmitter transmitter section. When i give battery supply of 9 volt to circuit it again always on the LED. Giving an o/p of 7.7 volt continuously. Make some motion in front of sensor and still it shows o/p of 7.7 volt...
  3. nilu_2005

    Problem With Ultrasonic Motion Detector

    can you show the circuit(CD4000) to divide 2.56 Mhz or 1.28 frequency to get 40 Khz frequency at o/p? Beacause i don't have application circuit for CD4000. And thx reply !  :) Note: Please read my topic at Inventive Ideas about designing motion capture system.
  4. nilu_2005

    Problem With Ultrasonic Motion Detector

    Please "audioguru", I need answer from you. Waiting for yor answer. and also please check my post at "Inventive/New Ideas" . If you know anything please do reply ! :)
  5. nilu_2005

    Designing Motion Capture System

    I just completing my ultrasonic motion detector project. After completion of that product ,I want to start new project "Motion Capture System". I am learning 3dmax animation software for 4 years. When i came to motion capture animation section, i really feel that i should also make small cost...
  6. nilu_2005

    Problem With Ultrasonic Motion Detector

    Thx, first i have to find 2.56mhz or 1.28mhz crystal. If it is available i will give it try and see what frequency i got at output. Currentally i found method to down frequency from 4 Mhz to 40 Khz using two 7490  (divide by10*10) ic. I made simulation in multisim to check whether i am right or...
  7. nilu_2005

    Problem With Ultrasonic Motion Detector

    I didn't get 40 khz crystal from our local electronics store. They said that i should use 4 Mhz crystal with divide by ten counter to reduce it's frequency to 40 Khz. I ask them how to do it but they don't know how to do it. So if you know how divide by ten counter (IC) is used to down the...
  8. nilu_2005

    Problem With Ultrasonic Motion Detector

    Ok, i will change crystal and install 40khz crystal and run the circuit again. One think to ask i check the pcb layout. I found that Transistor (Q1) BC639 are not layout properlly on pcb because when i saw the component side, it connect base to led and collector to pin 14 of Lm324. which is...
  9. nilu_2005

    Problem With Ultrasonic Motion Detector

    I tried out the pcb with ultrasonic sonic Tx and Rx. This time LED doesn't glow when there is motion in front of ultrasonic pair. How do i check whether the ultrasonic sensor pair  is working correctly? Actually due to part unavailability i used 32 Khz crystal instead of 40 Khz. Is because of...
  10. nilu_2005

    Problem With Ultrasonic Motion Detector

    thx for reply.There is no problem with LM324 IC.  I just used multicim software to simulate as per your given digram. and it simulate this time properly. When i removed C8,D4,R18 from circuit and run simulation again. LED blink only this time when there is clock  i/p signal at R3. I do have...
  11. nilu_2005

    Problem With Ultrasonic Motion Detector

    i am building this project which i found from poptronicx. Pdf file attach with this topic. I found error on main ultrasonic motion detector pcb. The error is like this. When i give supply to circuit with 9 volt battery, LED will start glowing indefinitely. At first i think it was motion...
Top