i am building this project which i found from poptronicx.
Pdf file attach with this topic. I found error on main ultrasonic motion detector pcb.
The error is like this. When i give supply to circuit with 9 volt battery, LED will start glowing indefinitely. At first i think it was motion detected by ultrasonic thats why led is glowing. I first remove ultrasonic TX and RX from pcb and try again. Same error. Led still glowing without ultrasonic TX and RX. Actually LED should only glow when there is motion oocur. But without ultrasonic pair it is still glowing. I tried out everything i could to overcome this problem but unable to resolve problem.
If you found answer for this technical problem, please let me know.
Note: There is only one LED in this circuit. Actually i am trying to create project which will automatically switch on power supply when motion is detected and vice versa. I will add movie file as soon possible for better demostration of error.
Pdf file attach with this topic. I found error on main ultrasonic motion detector pcb.
The error is like this. When i give supply to circuit with 9 volt battery, LED will start glowing indefinitely. At first i think it was motion detected by ultrasonic thats why led is glowing. I first remove ultrasonic TX and RX from pcb and try again. Same error. Led still glowing without ultrasonic TX and RX. Actually LED should only glow when there is motion oocur. But without ultrasonic pair it is still glowing. I tried out everything i could to overcome this problem but unable to resolve problem.
If you found answer for this technical problem, please let me know.
Note: There is only one LED in this circuit. Actually i am trying to create project which will automatically switch on power supply when motion is detected and vice versa. I will add movie file as soon possible for better demostration of error.