Recent content by Samuel616

  1. S

    Need help in reverse engineering this power failure alarm circuit

    Hi, please feel free to connect me any time. samuelwieser030 at gmail dot com
  2. S

    Help a firmware

    Hi, I would like to request assistance with these two components. Please help me with writing and programming them. Looking at the development board, it appears there is program memory nearby. - NET2280 - ARC760-B
  3. S

    I need a datasheet

    Thank you for your reply. I checked, but there were no datasheets or reference materials available.
  4. S

    I need a datasheet

    Hello everyone, I am working on the meticulous restoration of discontinued or legacy products. In this process, I am using the ARC760-B chip, but I have been unable to find a datasheet or any related documentation. I would greatly appreciate any information or materials you could share, no...
  5. S

    Need help in reverse engineering this power failure alarm circuit

    Okay, I can order the device myself, or you can have it shipped directly to my address. I’d also like to discuss the project details with you so we can go over the requirements and next steps.
  6. S

    Need help in reverse engineering this power failure alarm circuit

    Hi, I'm interested in this work. Did you get a BOM and design file from reverse engineering? I have experience in PCB reverse engineering work, so I can help you. Sam
Top