Register
Log In
Join
Join the Community
Register
Log In
Main Menu
Home
Articles
Forums
Tools
Downloads
Datasheets
Register
Log In
Search...
Home
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
S
Samuel616
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Last seen
Yesterday at 3:48 AM
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Find
Find content
Find all content by Samuel616
Find all threads by Samuel616
Latest activity
Postings
About
S
Samuel616
replied to the thread
Need help in reverse engineering this power failure alarm circuit
.
Hi, please feel free to connect me any time. samuelwieser030 at gmail dot com
Oct 1, 2026
S
Samuel616
posted the thread
Help a firmware
in
General Electronics Discussion
.
Hi, I would like to request assistance with these two components. Please help me with writing and programming them. Looking at the...
Sep 24, 2026
S
Samuel616
replied to the thread
I need a datasheet
.
Thank you for your reply. I checked, but there were no datasheets or reference materials available.
Sep 24, 2026
S
Samuel616
posted the thread
I need a datasheet
in
Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification
.
Hello everyone, I am working on the meticulous restoration of discontinued or legacy products. In this process, I am using the ARC760-B...
Sep 23, 2026
S
Samuel616
replied to the thread
Need help in reverse engineering this power failure alarm circuit
.
Okay, I can order the device myself, or you can have it shipped directly to my address. I’d also like to discuss the project details...
Sep 23, 2026
S
Samuel616
replied to the thread
Need help in reverse engineering this power failure alarm circuit
.
Hi, I'm interested in this work. Did you get a BOM and design file from reverse engineering? I have experience in PCB reverse...
Sep 22, 2026
Loading…
Loading…
Home
Members
Top
Continue to site
QUOTE OF
THE DAY
“
”
-