"Database" of SPICE models

C

Chaos Master

Jan 1, 1970
0
Hi ALL.

I am making a site about SPICE circuit simulation, and I'd like to know if are
there any site which is a "index" of SPICE models avaliable on the net?

I know about
http://homepages.which.net/~paul.hills/Circuits/Spice/ModelIndex.html , but it
seems to be "forgotten" (No updates for a while and various 404 links to
manufacturers).

I am asking this because I want to know if I'll be the first or just one of the
few people that mantains an updated listing of models.

Thanks.

--
by Chaos Master® - MSN: [email protected] - remove XYZ.

"A Elbereth Gilthoniel, silivren penna miriel o menel aglar elenath!
Na-chaered palan-diriel o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon nef aear, si nef aearon!" - The Lord of the Rings

Linux User #327480 / GNU-Win32 / Cygwin / Win98 + LiteStep
 
R

Rich Webb

Jan 1, 1970
0
Hi ALL.

I am making a site about SPICE circuit simulation, and I'd like to know if are
there any site which is a "index" of SPICE models avaliable on the net?

I know about
http://homepages.which.net/~paul.hills/Circuits/Spice/ModelIndex.html , but it
seems to be "forgotten" (No updates for a while and various 404 links to
manufacturers).

Not that I don't applaud your effort but is it really necessary?
Positing Google, the rest is easy. (With appologies to RZ (or is that
from AC? RH?).)
 
C

Chaos Master

Jan 1, 1970
0
I met Rich Webb , in sci.electronics.cad at the date of Sat, 28 Feb 2004
14:35:49 GMT, when we had ideas of posting and reading in the article
Not that I don't applaud your effort but is it really necessary?
Positing Google, the rest is easy. (With appologies to RZ (or is that
from AC? RH?).)

Sometimes I want to find a model (at least a link to the manufacturer' pages of
SPICE models) quickly and a "index" of models or a set of "bookmarks about
SPICE" is handy.

PS: WTF is RZ? AC? RH? that you refer in your message

--
by Chaos Master® - MSN: [email protected]

"A Elbereth Gilthoniel, silivren penna miriel o menel aglar elenath!
Na-chaered palan-diriel o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon nef aear, si nef aearon!" - The Lord of the Rings

Linux User #327480 / GNU-Win32 / Cygwin / Win98 + LiteStep
 
R

Rich Webb

Jan 1, 1970
0
I met Rich Webb , in sci.electronics.cad at the date of Sat, 28 Feb 2004
14:35:49 GMT, when we had ideas of posting and reading in the article


Sometimes I want to find a model (at least a link to the manufacturer' pages of
SPICE models) quickly and a "index" of models or a set of "bookmarks about
SPICE" is handy.

True and I'll almost certainly bookmark and use the site if you do get
it set up.
PS: WTF is RZ? AC? RH? that you refer in your message

The original quote (IIRC) goes "Positing infinity, the rest is easy"
with the not-necessarily-rigorous corollary that if something can
happen, it not only could happen but has happened and will happen, and
for an infinite number of times. Couldn't remember the author, though.
Roger Zelazny, Arthur Clarke, or Robert Heinlein, or ...?
 
N

nick@cortexcontrollers on phoenix

Jan 1, 1970
0
The quote "However---positing infinity, the rest is easy." occurs in the
chapter "Place of the Heart's Desire" in "Creatures of Light and Darkness"
by Roger Zelazny. There it refers to the teleportation skill of "The Prince
Who Was A Thousand".
 
R

Rich Webb

Jan 1, 1970
0
The quote "However---positing infinity, the rest is easy." occurs in the
chapter "Place of the Heart's Desire" in "Creatures of Light and Darkness"
by Roger Zelazny. There it refers to the teleportation skill of "The Prince
Who Was A Thousand".

Thanks, knew my memory hadn't failed completely -- but now I'll have to
dig it out and read it again! It's in one of umpteen moving boxes that
haven't been unpacked in errr <cough> a while.
 
Top