For Sale: Pelco PMM9A Security Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigone5500

Apr 9, 2014
712
Joined
Apr 9, 2014
Messages
712
I have 3 of these. Never used. 1 still in the box and the other two are still in the plastic. I do not know what they are worth but think they should be worth at least $20 each. I got them from work. They were pitching them due to 5S.

PM me with your offers.

Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • tmp_13648-20140817_191903-1294751566.jpg
    tmp_13648-20140817_191903-1294751566.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 256
  • Monitor_Pelco_B_W.pdf
    182 KB · Views: 145

bigone5500

Apr 9, 2014
712
Joined
Apr 9, 2014
Messages
712
I really need to get rid of these so if anyone is interested, send me an offer.
 

Mac

Feb 7, 2015
1
Joined
Feb 7, 2015
Messages
1
Do you still have these? I know you posted several months ago. I'll give you $20 each plus shipping. You can e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks.
 

bigone5500

Apr 9, 2014
712
Joined
Apr 9, 2014
Messages
712
Yes sure do! Will email you.

Thanks.

2/7/15: email sent.
 
Last edited:

bigone5500

Apr 9, 2014
712
Joined
Apr 9, 2014
Messages
712
These monitors are sold and on their way to the new owner.

Thanks Mac!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top