J
James B
- Jan 1, 1970
- 0
Today I programmed a silent knight addressable 5700 panel. I found out the
hard way that I should have stayed in bed
. I changed the user code from
1111 to 1234. I thought this was a good idea, until I tried to get back into
programming later. It seems the installer code is 123456 when I try to enter
the installer code it sees the first four keypresses as 1234 the user code.
I get the ACCESS DENIED message letting me know the user code is not the
programming code.
I read the install manual but it does not have any
information on the user / installer codes. Is there a way to get the panel
to take the whole code before it decides its invalid? I guess ill have to
return with my laptop and try to get in to programming that way.
James
hard way that I should have stayed in bed
1111 to 1234. I thought this was a good idea, until I tried to get back into
programming later. It seems the installer code is 123456 when I try to enter
the installer code it sees the first four keypresses as 1234 the user code.
I get the ACCESS DENIED message letting me know the user code is not the
programming code.
information on the user / installer codes. Is there a way to get the panel
to take the whole code before it decides its invalid? I guess ill have to
return with my laptop and try to get in to programming that way.
James