That one guy
- Dec 23, 2016
- 17
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2016
- Messages
- 17
For a project i need to be able to play a repeating sound clip at the push of a button and it needs to be loud enough as well.
I need to keep it cheap so i have decided to with a 3.7V battery and a 10W loudspeaker but i have no idea how to get a sound module. I wanted to change up a sound module in greeting cards but those require low voltage.
If you can please help me to figure out how to complete this project I would be extremely grateful.
Also if you have any ideas on how to make the sound output louder and make the circuit more efficient to make it cheaper please tell me.
I need to keep it cheap so i have decided to with a 3.7V battery and a 10W loudspeaker but i have no idea how to get a sound module. I wanted to change up a sound module in greeting cards but those require low voltage.
If you can please help me to figure out how to complete this project I would be extremely grateful.
Also if you have any ideas on how to make the sound output louder and make the circuit more efficient to make it cheaper please tell me.