8characters
- Jul 16, 2012
- 11
- Joined
- Jul 16, 2012
- Messages
- 11
Hi guys,
I'm needing to find a simple module that will perform a simple function. What I need it to do is play a looping recording when the power is supplied, simple but its something no one seems to make that I can find. Theres a lot of mp3 modules etc. that way overcomplicate the issue but nothing that can be simply wired up by a novice. or even consumer product that will do this.
Needs to be 3-5v.
Needs to play from SD card in a standard audio format.
Needs to start on powerup.
Nees to loop the audio files.
http://www.emartee.com/product/41928/MP3 SD Card Sound Module
I'm looking at this but its hard to order the correct "mode" that I need, does anyone know of anything else?
I'm needing to find a simple module that will perform a simple function. What I need it to do is play a looping recording when the power is supplied, simple but its something no one seems to make that I can find. Theres a lot of mp3 modules etc. that way overcomplicate the issue but nothing that can be simply wired up by a novice. or even consumer product that will do this.
Needs to be 3-5v.
Needs to play from SD card in a standard audio format.
Needs to start on powerup.
Nees to loop the audio files.
http://www.emartee.com/product/41928/MP3 SD Card Sound Module
I'm looking at this but its hard to order the correct "mode" that I need, does anyone know of anything else?