Electronics-Lab.com Community

help !! LED logo projector

The electronics involved here are practically zero, you just need to link your LED in series with two or three watch batteries a resistance and a switch...

What IS hard though is getting the picture to appear...

What you'll need here are some very small lenses (and know their focal lenths) and a very small diapositive of your logo...

Tell me when you've got those or if I'm free to use any focal lenth and I'll tell you how to place the lenses to get the crispest image possible...

Sugardude: thanks for your answer. I imagined that The electronics involved here are practically zero. I can get the focal lenths in my university. if you can tell me how to place the lenses to get the crispest image possible I ll be thank to you.

thank you in any case ;)

I write english very badly!!

Maybe a threaded stud would be cool, but it's possible to get a clear image on a very long depth...
The size of the lenses being very small, the gauss conditions are applied which means we can get a crisp image from say 1 metre to infinity if the lense is set at infinity...

jimenadelc, what you need is to find a very small lense with a focal lenth of about 3cm, and place the lense exactly at 3cm from the objet (mini transparent logo).
This create an infinite image of the objet, so theoretically it's blurred, but because of the small size of the object and lense the image is clear.
If you find that the image isn't clear enough you may want to make the distance from the object to the lense a slight bit longer, but be careful, 1 mm can make drastic changes to the quality of the image...

If you could tell me at what distance you intend to project the logo (estimation because it'll be clear anyway) and the lense you choose I could give you an exact plan...