Electronics-Lab.com Community

schematics for my Soundcraft's PSUs

Dead_Nid

sorry for the delay, I've been searching for a scanner...
So it's 3 pics in a zip. I'm sorry for the bad quality but they were send by fax to me by the service department...

psu1_a = the +17V and -17V rail in the first psu
...note that the regulator for the +17V supply reads something like "LK068CK" but actually a LT1083CK was installed. I can't find anything in the internet as LK068CK. If anyone has a clue...or it might just be a printing error...

psu1_b = the rest rails in the same psu

psu2 = the second psu that supplies +17V and -17V, two times

Also can someone tell when is the right time to adjust the output of the regulators, when they are under load (i.e. supplying the console) or not connected at all? Any other tip on adjusting? Does using a common, cheap multimeter mean that my adjusting is a failure or the true amount of voltage isn't that critical? Don't forget that we are talking "audio-sensitive-wise".

Best regards to all

P.S. Ante you chose right, Nid is how my friends call me.The "dead" portion is my way of expressing the fact of being tired. Anyway, how good are the Jamicons? If I were to replace all caps with some expensive ones what would you suggest?

my_psus_schematics.zip