Electronics-Lab.com Community

I need an audio recorder/playback device

I am looking to commission someone to build a simple device for me.

The person I am looking for san provide the following after receiving the device specs:

1) Time to completion
2) Rate of pay
3) Cost of components
4) Instructions on building said device
5) Schematic of said device
6) A sample of said device (picture or video file of device working)
7) A Pot Roast
8) An order of large fries
9) The head of alfredo garcia

(The last three are no a must)

This is the device idea.
The device already exists. I have seen them working, I just do not know where to get them in the design I want and for the purpose I have in mind.

Audio Recorder/playback device

Design:
I want this device to be able to hold 30 secs of sampled audio, inputed through a 1/8 inch audio jack. Leds to correspond when the recording has started and ended, and playback. It should be able to run on 2 AA batteries. A speaker that is at a set volume. (Playback should be clear but not huge- like 11khz 8bit mono)

The use of device:
I want to be able to record whatever audio I want onto this device, and then be able to disable the recording option, so that playback is the only option my customers will have. Via pushing a button and hearing the clip.

There may be the option in the future of adding 2 or 3 sound clips which play according to which button you pus (henceforth 3 buttons)

If there is a easier way to do this, say a device that allows this already and all I have to do is drop the chip into a zif socket and record my sample, then pull the chip out and solder it onto a premade board, that would rock.

If anyone is interested please respond here. Thanks in advance.
Dan