Electronics-Lab.com Community

a hot products - digital photo frame

do you know digital photo frame? 

this is a new products in the market, and it's very hot in America and Europe market. this product can play photo, music, and movie. usually, we share our picture with friend by computer or print it out. but now, you can show your picture directly by this device. just take out the memory card from digital camera, and insert it to digital photo frame, it can display your photo automaticly. if you want to have some romantic atmosphere, you can skim over your photo with background music.

do you like this device?

hello, every body, i'd like to send out a website for your reference. i believe it will make you know more about digital photo frame. please browse the web: http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-matted-10-4-digital-photo-frame-mp3-video-new_W0QQitemZ200104671820QQihZ010QQcategoryZ15215QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

anyhow, if you have any problem, please leave a message to me, i will try my best to answer you. we are a manufacturer in producing digital photo frame, i believe we can solve many problem for you.   
if you have any new idea about digital photo frame, please let me know, we need to update our products. thank you very much.