Electronics-Lab.com Community

[Project] Request specific built supply board

Hello all,

I need to find somebody to built our specific little supply board to manage the battery pack for water cooling pump embedded in our mobile enclosure tower PC, using when we traveling/working mission in hot area africa.
I can give all details if somebody there is able to design and built this board for us.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Holl

Hello again.

Please understand my reluctance to give out my email address like this.

If possible, share what you are trying to do with the community.

You don't need to include any confidential details if any. In your first post you say "manage the battery pack for water cooling pump" which is not very clear. For example, do you want to develop a battery charger, a discharge cut-off circuit, a battery monitor...what is it more or less?

Maybe your problem has a very straightforward solution.

I see. It happens that I am working on something similar but more complex (diagram attached) at the moment.

It will be very hard to fit all the functions in the rectangle on such a small PCB but it is marginally possible given the low power that the circuit must handle.

I would like to help you but I am up to my neck at the moment so I can't take on the whole project on my own. I might be able to squeeze some of the subcircuits in my schedule though or provide guidance on the development, something that you can do on this community board too.

Hope this is of some help.

Visio-POD_SPS_Gen.2_Block_Diagram_Rev3.pdf