Electronics-Lab.com Community

Introduction of 3 SoMs Based on Allwinner Processor Launched by Forlinx

In this article, we will introduce the SoMs of the Allwinner series.

Allwinner × Forlinx Embedded

The cooperation between Forlinx Embedded and Allwinner Technology started in 2019. Up to now, Forlinx Embedded has launched 3 SoMs based on Allwinner processors--FETT507-C, FETA40i-C, and FETT3-C that won unanimous recognition of the market.

01 Allwinner T507 Series

FETT507-C SoM

FETT507-C SoM is designed and developed based on Allwinner T507 quad-core industrial level processor Cortex-A53 with main frequency 1.5GHz, integrated with G31 GPU, 2GB DDR3L RAM, and 8GB eMMC storage. With Linux, Android, and Forlinx Desktop operating systems, it is suitable for in-vehicle electronics, power, medical care, industrial control, IoT, intelligent terminals, and other fields.

02 Allwinner A40i Series

FETA40i-C SoM

The FETA40i-C SoM is designed based on Allwinner industrial control level processor quad-core Cortex-A7 A40i with main frequency 1.2GHz, integrated with MAli400MP2 GPU, 1GB/2GB DDR3L RAM, 8GB eMMC storage.
It supports most current popular video and image formats decoding and has the advantages of stable and reliable industrial-level product performance, cost-effective and low-power consumption, etc. Equipped with Linux and Android operating systems, it is suitable for industrial control products based on visual interaction.

03 Allwinner T3 Series

FETT3-C SoM

FETT3-C SoM is designed and developed based on Allwinner quad-core car navigation processor Cortex-A7 with main frequency 1.2GHz, integrated with MAli400MP2 GPU, 1GB DDR3L RAM, 8GB eMMC storage.

Entire board industrial level running temperature supports most current popular video and image formats decoding and has the advantages of stable and reliable industrial-level product performance, low-power consumption, rich interfaces etc. Equipped with Linux and Android operating systems, it is suitable for in-vehicle electronics, power, medical care, industrial control, IoT, intelligent terminals, and other fields.

Above is the big list of Forlinx Embedded’s Allwinner series; the industrial-level quality makes the application more stable and reliable.

• 4 months later...

On 8/25/2023 at 9:24 AM, Forlinx said:

In this article, we will introduce the SoMs of the Allwinner series.

Allwinner × Forlinx Embedded

The cooperation between Forlinx Embedded and Allwinner Technology started in 2019. Up to now, Forlinx Embedded has launched 3 SoMs based on Allwinner processors--FETT507-C, FETA40i-C, and FETT3-C that won unanimous recognition of the market.

01 Allwinner T507 Series

FETT507-C SoM

FETT507-C SoM is designed and developed based on Allwinner T507 quad-core industrial level processor Cortex-A53 with main frequency 1.5GHz, integrated with G31 GPU, 2GB DDR3L RAM, and 8GB eMMC storage. With Linux, Android, and Forlinx Desktop operating systems, it is suitable for in-vehicle electronics, power, medical care, industrial control, IoT, intelligent terminals, and other fields.

02 Allwinner A40i Series

FETA40i-C SoM

The FETA40i-C SoM is designed based on Allwinner industrial control level processor quad-core Cortex-A7 A40i with main frequency 1.2GHz, integrated with MAli400MP2 GPU, 1GB/2GB DDR3L RAM, 8GB eMMC storage.
It supports most current popular video and image formats decoding and has the advantages of stable and reliable industrial-level product performance, cost-effective and low-power consumption, etc. Equipped with Linux and Android operating systems, it is suitable for industrial control products based on visual interaction.

03 Allwinner T3 Series

FETT3-C SoM

FETT3-C SoM is designed and developed based on Allwinner quad-core car navigation processor Cortex-A7 with main frequency 1.2GHz, integrated with MAli400MP2 GPU, 1GB DDR3L RAM, 8GB eMMC storage.

Entire board industrial level running temperature supports most current popular video and image formats decoding and has the advantages of stable and reliable industrial-level product performance, low-power consumption, rich interfaces etc. Equipped with Linux and Android operating systems, it is suitable for in-vehicle electronics, power, medical care, industrial control, IoT, intelligent terminals, and other fields.

Above is the big list of Forlinx Embedded’s Allwinner series; the industrial-level quality makes the application more stable and reliable.

These SoMs cater specifically to industrial applications and offer a range of features and capabilities designed for robustness, reliability, and performance.

• 2 weeks later...