Power supply question

F

F Murtz

Jan 1, 1970
0
This may be a strange question but I am trying to find out who owns the
cables in the street up to the point of attachment and the meters at
Couridjah near Thirlmere (I think Wollandilly shire ?)
In other words the original power supplier
Would it be energy australia?
For gas it was AGL for telephone it was pmg, now telstra
I have to find a supplier and I wish to have the one who put the meters
in, not one of the myriads of hangers on companies.
 
P

Phil Allison

Jan 1, 1970
0
"Fuckwit Murtz"
This may be a strange question but I am trying to find out who owns the
cables in the street up to the point of attachment and the meters at
Couridjah near Thirlmere ...


** THAT is supposed to be a PSU question ??????????

ROTFLAMO

Wot a fucking TROLL !





..... Phil
 
F

F Murtz

Jan 1, 1970
0
Phil said:
** THAT is supposed to be a PSU question ??????????


No,Nothing to do with PSUs, you are the one equating the suppliers of
power with PSUs.
 
P

Phil Allison

Jan 1, 1970
0
"Fuckwit Murtz"
No, Nothing to do with PSUs,


** See your heading ?

Can you SEE it at all ??

Are you fucking BLIND ???

As well as bloody anencephalic ...




.... Phil
 
T

terryc

Jan 1, 1970
0
F said:
This may be a strange question but I am trying to find out who owns the
cables in the street up to the point of attachment and the meters at
Couridjah near Thirlmere (I think Wollandilly shire ?)
In other words the original power supplier
Would it be energy australia?

Probably Integral.
 
F

F Murtz

Jan 1, 1970
0
Phil said:
"Fuckwit Murtz"


** See your heading ?

Can you SEE it at all ??

Are you fucking BLIND ???

As well as bloody anencephalic ...




... Phil
I did not mention PSUs
PSUs are not the only suppliers of power
My question was a question on the power supply people
IE the people who supply power
I would have thought that obvious from the question.
 
P

Phil Allison

Jan 1, 1970
0
"Fuckwit Murtz"
I did not mention PSUs


** See your heading ?

Can you SEE it at all ??

Are you fucking BLIND ???





.... Phil
 
F

F Murtz

Jan 1, 1970
0
Phil said:
"Fuckwit Murtz"



** See your heading ?

Can you SEE it at all ??

Are you fucking BLIND ???





... Phil
Do you really think that the words power supply always refer to PSUs?,
strange.
 
P

Phil Allison

Jan 1, 1970
0
"Fuckwit Murtz"
Do you really think that the words power supply always refer to PSUs?,


** On this NG - YES !!!!!

Wot a Bloody idiot.
 
F

F Murtz

Jan 1, 1970
0
Phil said:
"Fuckwit Murtz"


** On this NG - YES !!!!!

Wot a Bloody idiot.
Oops big mistake, talking about electrical matters with out a transistor
in sight.
 
G

Gordon Levi

Jan 1, 1970
0
Phil Allison said:
"Fuckwit Murtz"


** See your heading ?

Can you SEE it at all ??

Are you fucking BLIND ???

You are correct. Mr Murtz was careless. This is aus.electronics and he
should have known that some idiot could only interpret "power supply"
as referring to a PSU. Forgive him. Perhaps he made an honest mistake
and believed that his readers would be able to comprehend the English
meaning that power supply referred to the supply of power.
 
F

F Murtz

Jan 1, 1970
0
Gordon said:
You are correct. Mr Murtz was careless. This is aus.electronics and he
should have known that some idiot could only interpret "power supply"
as referring to a PSU. Forgive him. Perhaps he made an honest mistake
and believed that his readers would be able to comprehend the English
meaning that power supply referred to the supply of power.

The header could have been worded differently but any normal person
would have known what was meant from reading the question, it did not
warrant the vituperation received.
 
G

Gordon Levi

Jan 1, 1970
0
F Murtz said:
The header could have been worded differently but any normal person
would have known what was meant from reading the question, it did not
warrant the vituperation received.

You are quite right about a "normal person" but that is not the poster
that I was responding to. I hope that you did not take my post
literally and that you inserted the smileys in the appropriate places
in both this post and my previous one.
 
P

Phil Allison

Jan 1, 1970
0
"Gordon Levi"

( snip mindless verbal excreta )


** I would like to thank you so very much, Gordon - for taking time away
from your usual public spirited business of guarding your local public
toilet blocks to visit with us here on this humble NG.

We are all much inspired by you words of wisdom.




..... Phil
 
F

F Murtz

Jan 1, 1970
0
Gordon said:
You are quite right about a "normal person" but that is not the poster
that I was responding to. I hope that you did not take my post
literally and that you inserted the smileys in the appropriate places
in both this post and my previous one.


I don't know if my smileys work, I will try :)
 
Top