'Loose' doesn't sound good. Was the receiver dropped?
All the components are in there for a reason. They all do something.
I've been surprised a few times by finding more than one fuse in some receivers. You apparently found the one for the power line input. Some receivers have other fuses for the outputs to the speakers. But I sometimes find
an additionl power fuse elsewhere in the receiver. Not saying you have other fuses, just something to be on the lookout for.
This is the way I start with on unknown (no schematic) device that won't power-on: (WITH NO POWER TO THE EQUIPMENT)
1), Run continuity check on the power on-off switch, just to make sure the switch is alright.
2)) Visually inspect the boards for obvious physical damage, especially in the power supply.
3) Check the age of the big electrolytic capacitors in the power supply (How old is this receiver anyway?).
4) Run a continuity check on the large power semiconductors. (This is just a quick, easy to do check that's helpful to me in catastrophic (no power) failures.)
Semiconductors have some resistance between pins. Some resistances are so high that some ohmeters read it as a virtual 'open' circuit: but what you're looking for is an obvious semiconductor failure in the high-power
(and therefore high stress) semiconductors, primarily in the power sections of the equipment. You should read some resistance between the pins on these devices. If you read a direct short between any of the pins, you
have bad component. If you read an open circuit between any of the pins on a device, it should be considered suspect, until proven otherwise. Because you have no power-up: I'd start troubleshooting with the assumption
that you have an open-circuit someplace. And you need to find it.
Everybody has their own opinion on how to troubleshsoot. With no other opinions available right now, you'r getting my opinion.
Because we have no schematic, we don't know and therefore can't trace specific points in the circuits to determine where you're losing your expected voltages.
This method is a quick, static-type check I use, to attempt to quickly locate a damaged power component, in a circuit that I don't have any specific information about.
It may not help you here, but it's where I'd start.