40 & 28 PIN PIC Development Board with ICSP interface
- Rajkumar Sharma
This is a PIC 40/28 PIN (DIP) PIC Development / Evaluation board that demonstrates the capabilities of Microchips 8-bit microcontrollers, specifically, 28- and 40-pin PIC16FXXX, PIC16F1XXX, and PIC18 devices. It can be used as a standalone demonstration board with a programmed part. With this board, you can develop and prototype using all Microchip’s 40 & 28 PIN PIC microcontrollers that don’t require external crystals (External Oscillator). The on-board connector for UART (RX-TX) allows an easy connection with embedded hardware and peripherals. The board has a RESET switch and status LEDs.
An on-board 3.3 V and 5V DC converter allow using 3V or 5V PICS as this board supports both 3.3V low power and normal 5V operation. All I/O Pins out with female header and male header connectors.
- Power Supply 7V to 36V DC @ 3 Amps
- 40 PIN PIC18F46K22 & 28PIN PIC18F26K22 DIP Microcontrollers
- The PIC development platform is exclusively designed to offer full experimenting flexibility to a developer or application engineer for the enhanced range of 28/40 pin 8 bit PIC Microcontroller.
- Industrial standard 3A Switching regulator brings in safe operation of the board for all types of input supply without overheating.
- Dual supply (5.0V and 3.3V @ 3A) takes care of all the supply needs of your IO devices and the operating voltage of the board. Independent Supply of 3.3V, 5V, and Input VDD (Input Supply) is always available at header pins.
- With a single Jumper, you can select the operating voltage of the MCU between 5.0 and 3.3 V
- PICKIT2 standard ICSP interface is available for ease of programming.
- Separate IO pins for the UART interfacing available for Serial interfacing.
- A LED circuit on every IO pin of the MICRO to give you an easy visual status of the pins. Optional and not provided along with the kit.
- Separate PWR ON indicator for each of the 2 supply (3.3V / 5V) available.
- Dual Header connector, Male/Female available for ease of interfacing with the outside world
- RESET switch to reset the onboard MCU.
- Supply reverse input diode for protection at both 3.3V and 5V DC-DC Converter inputs
$18 Welcome Bonus for new registrations Now https://jlcpcb.com