8 Channel Relay Board
- Rajkumar Sharma
- 54.232 Views
This project is a general purpose 8 Channel Relay Board.
8 Channel Relay Board is a simple and convenient way to interface 8 relays for switching application in your project. Input voltage level support TTL as well as CMOS. Easy interface with Microcontrollers based projects and analog circuits.
- Input supply 12 VDC @ 336 mA
- Output eight SPDT relay
- Relay specification 5 A @ 230 VAC
- Trigger level 2 ~ 15 VDC
- Header connector for connecting power and trigger voltage
- LED on each channel indicates relay status
- Screw terminal connector for easy relay output and aux power connection
- Four mounting holes of 3.2 mm each
- PCB dimensions 152 mm x 60 mm
$18 Welcome Bonus for new registrations Now https://jlcpcb.com