Jump to content
Electronics-Lab.com Community


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited


Everything posted by Skylined

  1. I have to replace a WiFi card in my laptop and the antenna connectors that I have in my current card are smaller than the ones in this card. I found in this site that this connector is called U.FL, but I cannot find the connectors online to replace the ones in my current antenna. Can somebody please tell me where may I find the antenna connectors for this?
  2. You can use any of the ICs listed here. http://www.lirc.org/receivers.html I've even used an IC that I've ripped from a dead DVD player, I have no idea of its brand nor model, but it works. :)
  • Create New...