Electronics-Lab.com Community

IC HELP: FOR Tx Design

Hi I'am try to find low cost ICs that i can use for my RF Transmitter design Iam transmitting in the UHF Frequencies between 300MHz to 480MHz bands i will be using 4to6 different frequencies in this range one will be 315MHz The rest not sure yet.SO I need to know who sell RF ICs, NO MODULES PLEASE.DOES ANYBODY HAVE OR KNOW OF ANY ICs THAT I CAN USE AND THERE PART NUMBERS AND THE MFDs names somebody must know some ICs i could use. power supply is +5V to +12V, low current high output between 200mW AND 800mW AND low frequency drift.the reason i don't want to use Modules is they are fixed at one set frequency some are more exspensive then others.and you can't replace a part you have to buy a new one went they don't work anymore.or even a stable UHF single transistors and be something i could use if you know of any in those frequencies. thank you for any help you have to offer. No schmatics.

Hi. MP Thanks for your help on these ICs. But unfortunately AD6411 I can't use. The MC13175 is Obsolete and the PBR941.This one would be to much design work for a Tx I want to design. IF you know of any other ICs please let me know. PS does any body know of more ICs I could use in my design. No Modules. just Tx ICc. Any more ICs you offer would be Appreciate. than you. cybertron.