Electronics-Lab.com Community

I also need help

garald

Hello all,

I have downloaded and installed pspise student version.
But when I try to work with it, I can't find anything in the part
libraries. Also when I start the scematics, a error message pops up. It says: 'error -- There was no configured libraries or no library section, [PART LIBS], ,in the INI file'.

Please help me with this problem.

Thank you

Leon.

• 3 weeks later...

gerald if this download has anything to do with circuit drawing try down loadeing the free student version circuit maker. and ill show you some neat tricks to dress up your circuit draweings more better, ive redrawn thousands of circuits with it and the parts library is good and you can even draw intergrated circuits in the proper shape useing the trax drawing tool and even number the pins by use of the text then drag the numbers to the pin locations you can even do this with transisters to b for base and c for collecter and e for emmitter then drag the letters to the transister leg positions to

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

hai gerald,
I too have the same problem, I can't find anything in the part
libraries. Also when I start the scematics, a error message pops up. It says: 'error -- There was no configured libraries or no library section, [PART LIBS], ,in the INI file'.
Please help me how to solve this problem
Thank you
sasi