Electronics-Lab.com Community

help pls!

someone pls help me ???. I'm a graduating engineering student here in the Phillipines and we have an electronics design subject, the problem is, we haven't even thought of a problem that we could apply our knowledge in electronics. we are thinking of a new design that is new or an old design that we could modify. i'm sorry if i may be disturbing you but all your suggestions and recommendations would be gratefully appreiated....thanks and god bless!

thanks, Ian, ;) that would be a great and interesting idea.

I am still waiting for some ideas to come out so that we could discuss and plan what would be the most feasible and more interesting design that we could work on so that we could submit our proposal to our instructor.

I am sending my deepest gratitude for those who could try to help us in deciding what would our proposal be. All of you have been our inspiration in trying to finish our course. We are still accepting design ideas, if there may be please try to share it with us, that could help us in making our thesis.