Electronics-Lab.com Community

Shaft Encoder

alireza

Hi everyone
I've found a shaft encoder from my university for one of my projects. but I couldn't find its datasheet. there are 15 pins on it. I need its voltage and amount of pulse/revolution. Is there anybody who can help me?
yours sincerely

these are two pictures of it:
1a4b.jpg?phAshXCBZOZIH.ww
3d49.jpg?ph_rhXCBJfTzwe_u

• 2 weeks later...

There is a dedicated area on this site for datasheet requests. You are posting in the wrong place.

MP

Circuit requests in the Design ideas, Projects Q/A, Theory articles, Electronic chit chat, Inventive/New Ideas and Feedback/Comments - all posted in the wrong place but no one's ever complained before. ;D Duplicate treads in different or the same forums are also aceptable. ::)

Good idea hotwaterwizard.
That's a nice distance measuring device you could use this with the correct gearing system to count how many km, miles or meters a vehicle has travelled.

Circuit requests in the Design ideas, Projects Q/A, Theory articles, Electronic chit chat, Inventive/New Ideas and Feedback/Comments - all posted in the wrong place but no one's ever complained before. ;D Duplicate treads in different or the same forums are also aceptable. ::)

There is a big difference. Where categorization of the other items can be debated, there is no question that a datasheet is a datasheet. There is a specific area on this forum to request these. Requests for datasheets should be posted in the correct area if the person posting it wants to get a quick reply. This is for the benefit of the person making the request. Hotwaterwizard is good at finding these. Very good. And he might not see a request in the wrong area. When it is posted in an area that I moderate, I move it. When I see this in other places, I let them know that it is in the wrong place.
What you seem to be saying is to forget moderating this board and let everything fall where it will. Bad call.

MP

Guest Alun

Yes hotwaterwizard is the datasheet wizard - I don't know how he does it I spent ages on google looking for a power op-amp datasheet and the hotwaterwizard found it in minutes.

Rest of post moved to a new thread in Feedback/Comments by Alun.