Electronics-Lab.com Community

Can I ask this?

Guest SM2GXN

Guest SM2GXN

Hi to all!

One question came up in my mind this morning while reading the daily newspaper.
When the students had theirs summer holidays and they are back to school I will be there as well :)
When I'm back at work, me ( as the tech ) and a teacher are going to put up the guidelines and make a lot of car electronic stuff for a brand new study course at the upper secondary school, gymnasium or whatever you call it  ;D
Can I ask for help at this forum or does it count for non hobby?
Hopefully you all understand what I mean.

Best regards

Bjorn

Hi Bjorn,

In my opinion; why not? I have seen many work related posts and I think everybody could learn something from it. Car electronics covers a lot of things from climate control and EFI to MP3 players and ABS. Have you decided how wide this course is going to be?

Guest SM2GXN

Hi Ante and good to hear from you!

Yes car electronics does cover a lot. In todays cars almost everything is controlled by electronics. Before I went on vacation one of the teachers showed me the can bus volvo uses and I tell you it is quite complicated and it can do a lot.
Have borrowed some books about car electronics but I will read them later, remeber I'm on vacation  ;D
The fact is that this course is so new so there is almost nothing yet but hopefully they'll put up some guidelines. For you question, yes I think this course will cover a lot since todays car mechanics gets more and more into electronics. anyhow it will be very interesting.
Since I'm not that well educated in electronics it's good to have some kind of backup :) There is ofcourse books but sometimes it's much better to have someone to discuss with.

Bjorn

Guest SM2GXN

;D Yes that's the meaning I guess.
It's so nice to work with those youngsters, you always get lots of feedback and as tech not teacher they see me as an ordinary human being  ;D