Electronics-Lab.com Community

Brainmachine

Hi all,

I once came accross a product which helps you... well, its like these glasses with LED's mounted on the lenses and you plug the glasses to the computer (via a cable ofcourse) and then you download these files and open them in a program, which in turn will turn on these Red and Green LED's in a special sequence. this claims to help you relax, get rid of phobia (i think thats how its spelt) and some other cool things.

My cousin told me about this thing he bought --> Glasses with LEDs and i presumed thats the brainmachine. Unfortunately, its expensive and wont ask if i can open it. Is I crazy to have such a thought!!!!

Therefore, i searched the web for the schematic, but couldnt find one. I know it should be a simple circuit because it connects to the computer via a 3.5mm Jack to RS232 adapter. Does anyone have such a circuit in their archive? Pleeeeeeeease?!?!?!?!

Sorry for the poor explanation, but that's all i got.

Thank you all!

Hi Ante,

I found a website (using the google cached feature) but its blocked by my ISP, i think its becasue the link has the word H A C K . It doesnt have any hacking guids or anything that i know of, i dont know why they would block it.

What i have in mind, is that if you (or someone) could save the page and then post it here.

The link is: http://www.hackcanada.com/homegrown/wetware/brainwave/index.html

Thanks ;D