Electronics-Lab.com Community

What kind of Electronic related devices are good to work as a job?

Shahriar

Hi

One of my friends (who has enough money) and I want to start a new job. we have disscused very much about what kind of bussiness we begin. At last we agreed to find a factory or company in another city or country(litttle bit difficulat) and tell them that we can sell their products and give after sale services in our city. My friend will take the responsibility of Selling and I will take the responsibility of Installation and Servicing. Of course I don't mean we will do all the job ourselves, we will also take some other qualified persons!

Now my question is what kind Devices do you think is good to look for? i.e. Medical devices, TV & Audio Players, washing machines, Micro Ovens, Battery, .... ???

Your Ideas is greatly appreciated in advance
Shahriar

I think the market is very important. What products are popular or easy enter the market in your city etc.

e.g. I develop some electronic module for sell. But some companies(target customer) tell me that the modules are common parts. Same function parts, which they are using, have not any problems; they will not change any parts although they develop new products! This is a problem about how to enter the market.