Electronics-Lab.com Community

Need information on mouse eltronics

Hi, this is my first post (and my first project, for that matter), and I need to know how is codified de wave generated from the mouse, you know, the buttons and the movement in both the x and y axis.

I was thinking about building a mouse that could be controlled by de facial muscles. It would be nice if I had information to match with when I make my own measurements. I’ve searched through the net and I haven’t found any useful information. If any of you have information to share I would be deeply grateful.

Oh, and I’ll use a mechanical mouse, I don’t think there would be a difference between it and de optical one in that aspect but I could be wrong.

Thanks in advance

Hi, this is my first post (and my first project, for that matter), and I need to know how is codified de wave generated from the mouse, you know, the buttons and the movement in both the x and y axis.

I was thinking about building a mouse that could be controlled by de facial muscles. It would be nice if I had information to match with when I make my own measurements. I’ve searched through the net and I haven’t found any useful information. If any of you have information to share I would be deeply grateful.

Oh, and I’ll use a mechanical mouse, I don’t think there would be a difference between it and de optical one in that aspect but I could be wrong.

Thanks in advance

Try this link. The info you need is towards the bottom of the page.

http://pinouts.ru/data/Serial9_pinout.shtml