Jump to content
Electronics-Lab.com Community



Recommended Posts

See what happens if you don't get your morning caffene!

I thought that you were asking about FBGA  (Ball Grid Arrays)

(Field Programmable GATE arrays)

Ohhhh. well that’s something different.

They usually require a (Compiler) that will take a logic formula or some even use graphical diagrams, and convert it into a series of signals that (open or close) connections between prewired gates in the chip)

Depending on the device used, there the programming interface can range from an In-Circuit programming, A standard EEprom Burner, or a custom interface.

I have used devices from this co before:


Sorry about the confusion

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...