Electronics-Lab.com Community

need the function generator circuit

hai i'm new one here.i need to do funtion generator project but i've tried to find the circuit of funtion generator and i didn't found.so i want to know if anybody here can give me help where can i get that circuit. i hope you all understand what i mean coz my english so poor... :-[
thank you ;)

There were some function generator ICs available some years ago but maybe they are not made anymore. Will your teacher let you use one?
"Tek_" on another electronics chat forum says it must be a circuit made with opamps. Must your function generator be made with opamps?

It is easy to make a triangle-wave and square-wave with 2 opamps, but it is difficult to shape the triangle-wave into a sine-wave. 

I don't know why your teacher doesn't teach about function generators, and doesn't even show you how to look for them in Google.
There are thousands of articles about them and their datasheets are in Google:
http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hs=AW2&hl=en&lr=&client=opera&rls=en&q=function+generator+schematic&btnG=Search

• 2 weeks later...