Electronics-Lab.com Community

tv signal amplifier

lol.
please do not be severe on me.
the capacitor's capacity differed by 0.2 and it is a miracle i found i 2pF capacitor. you will pity me if you knew the way i searched for it.its a miracle i found one.i found it in one old FM microphone that i picked from the dustbin about 2 years ago when my father thew it.i picked it for i thought one day i might use the mic.
  it is very very difficult  to solder a thin copper wire and a resistor lead. try it and you will see.PCB are no where to be found in my area.

TO: NanOp
  sorry a cannot send you a picture of what i have built.my phone is a nokia 3200 with a CIF camera(not powerful) and its only means of communicating with other digital devices is by infra-red  and by using connector cables i do not have.
  i did the connections as shown in the circuit digram.i am in the cyber now  but i will try to decribe it to you later .
-bennett-

i went to a friend for help on the amplifier and was told that the circuit did not have to be more than the stated size  and that the circuit will not function unless it is about that size.those boards used for drawing cicuits are not common here, the guy who was to help me said  he saw one lastly 7 years ago.most technicians here focus only on repairing and not on building so there is a very small market for such things. I will just keep the project on hold until i fine a one.i just can't built such a smallcirduit on the air without the appropriate board.
thanks to those who tried to help.