Jump to content
Electronics-Lab.com Community

Assistance IDing this temp sensor

Recommended Posts

On this page: link
there's what I'm guessing is a temperature sensitive switch, but I don't have a proper name for it.  What would this device be called?  From diging through the Mouser catalog I came across thermoresistors that sound like they could be it, but from what I'm reading they don't function like this does.  Any help IDing this part?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...