Electronics-Lab.com Community

power inverter

I need some help from all you smart people out there. I am trying to construct a power inverter that will deliver 10,000 or more watts of power. The specs would be ; 12vdc or more power input, single or double phase output, 60hZ output sine wave. I will be using  a flyback transformer and using this inverter to power a house, connected with 3 or 4 of the same inverters. I have built other inverters but were not satisfied with the result. They advertise these inverters for sale up to 60,000 watts so i know its a reality to make. I NEED THE SCHEMATICS FOR THIS 10,000 OR MORE WATT POWER INVERTER. Hey, im trying to solve the energy crunch around the world, so if you could help me out, i would really appreciate it. Output voltage would be 120, 240vac. 

Hi phil,

With a 12VDC input I would not recommend outputs of more than 1.5kW since the input current (>1000A) will be to high to deal with.
As I see it there are two ways to accomplish this, a dynamic converter (easier for three phase) or a higher DC voltage preferably 120V or more.