Jump to content
Electronics-Lab.com Community
Sign in to follow this  

what is this chip?

Recommended Posts

hi, i have taken apart this optical mouse, and there is this camera-chip-thing, that has on it:

and thats it. i have searched the web for this, but have found nothing related, im looking for a datasheet with pinout. what is the correct name for this kind of chip, is it something like a photo cell array or something?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...