Electronics-Lab.com Community

Push Pull Switch, Output in on and off position timed pulsed output.

Hey guys, got a tricky thing im trying to do, and I dont have full knwolege of using mulitple relays etc. I got a laim ass drawing below to give you some sorta idea, and ill try to make as much sense as possible. I also attached an image that someone else drew up for me, but now I cant figure out how to get it a timed output.

Okay, basically what Im trying to do, is I have 3 pneumatic valves. 2 of them are controlling a cylinder, the 3rd is just a valve mounted to a tank. Now, I want to use a Push / Pull switch to operate all 3 valves, but also have a normal toggle switch to operate the tank mounted valve aswell. I also want to have the valves momentary. In the diagram below, the 1 valve in the top right is the exhuast valve on the tank, and the bottom 2 that are attached are the cylinder controlling valves.

So Lets start with the Push / Pull switch in the on position. I want it to put 1/2 a second to full second to the intake valve on the cylinder, and at the same time, 1/2 a second to a full second to the exhaust valve on the tank. But want it, so that the switch can stay in the on position for as long as it needs to, but having it only giving it that 1/2 second of power once its pulled and thats it.

Then, for the Push / Pull switch in the off position, I want it to put 1/2 second to a full second of power to the exhaust valve going to the cylinder and thats it. And same thing as in the on position, only puts the power to the device the one time only.

Then, my toggle switch, I want to be able to control the tank mounted exhaust valve on constant in the on position, without interfering with any relays etc.

This is the laim drawing I made up to give you an Idea.
F6F_valves.gif

This is the diagram somone else has done for me, but with no timed pulse outputs.
9E1_pneumatic.gif

If anyone knows anyway of doing this, or making this work, Please Help. Also, the reason im saying 1/2 a second to full second pulse, I am going to have to play with different capacitors until i find the right size one for the amount of timed output ill need. Thanks.