Jump to content
Electronics-Lab.com Community

need a certain type of opto interrupter or, retro-sensor


Recommended Posts

I am looking for a new way to control a motor I do not know much about sensors of these types but i am looking for something that uses reflective light. also, I had a question on how they tend to work, I need something that can output a positive voltage a 5V, if they normally can do this?  The ones that do not have transistors but internal regulators can operate differently please let me know what it is and where I can get it. my final request is that it be fairly compact but it can be long and fairly cylindrical if need be. Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 10 months later...

:) inside ya pc mouse if the moue is the ball type theres a wheel inside it to with i think some kind op optical interuptor  in it to when the mouse is moved the ball rotates and the wheel inside it turns and inturupts the led light from one side going to the other side something like that i think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...