Electronics-Lab.com Community

need help for washing machine motor controller circuit

VIKRANT VIJAY MALODE

This is my circuit for the mini project. I had implemented this circuit on breadboard and it worked.Now I have mounted this circuit on PCB and it is not working as desired.

The problem is that RL1 IS NOT WORKING and RL2 IS WORKING WELL AS DESIRED.

For sake of demonstration in my college I am using 6V  DC motor as washing machine motor. So I am using 6V DC power supply instead of ac one.

When I connect gnd probe of multimeter to gnd terminal of d.c power supply and red probe to emitter of TI it gives the reading as 5.8V

When I connect gnd probe of multimeter to gnd terminal of d.c power supply and red probe to base of TI it gives the reading as 5.65V

When I connect gnd probe of multimeter to gnd terminal of d.c power supply and red probe to base and the emmiter both of T1 the relay starts chattering

The collector of T1 is showing 0V

Also if I connet the 6V supply directly to coil terminals (with diode in parallel on PCB) of relay RL1 the D.C power supply which is showing 6V before connection shows 1.1V

I have taken the continuity test of the PCB but none of the connections are shorted

Also IC1 (555) and the NAND GATE output are as desired. This problem is occouring without connecting the motor to the circuit

I am not able to figure out whats wrong with the circuit
I have replaced T1 and RL1 with new one but the problem is same

Please help me.

cir-5-washing.pdf

datasheet_sk100.pdf

datasheet_cd_4011.pdf