Electronics-Lab.com Community

Miniature smoke machine

Hi,
I play R/C cars as a hobby, particularly R/C drifting... it's been months since I have been experimenting how to make artificial smoke to make my car more realistic while running... This forum provided me great assistance building light units for my R/C cars... This time, after running out of ideas and resources, I hope this forum would be able to assist me again...
Basically, I want to build a miniature smoke machine to equip my radio-controlled car... it will be powered by a 9v battery... I will be using a liquid smoke (smoke oil) that will be heated to produce the smoke...
Please refer to this link: Abbots Model Engineering, Magpie Computer Developments Ltd
The "Smoking Mk III" is better... they claim that it is powered by a 9v battery, which is feasible since the device is used in toy trains... I hope someone would be able to help me build the machine... or at least a heating element that can be powered by a 9v battery...