Electronics-Lab.com Community

dc.dc voltage booster circuit-please help

Hi all Iam desperate for a dc to dc converter. Iam looking for a step up board that will intake between 12-24 volts dc and output 30-36 volts. Now I also want the board to be able to intake a max of 10amps while able to output a max of 10-15 amps. Finally the output voltage and current MUST BE CONSTANT. I have no understanding of electronics and therefore i donot know how and where to beging. If you guys have a similar product youve come accross please let me know. If you have a circuit schematic, pcb design please share.

Hi all Iam desperate for a dc to dc converter. Iam looking for a step up board that will intake between 12-24 volts dc and output 30-36 volts. Now I also want the board to be able to intake a max of 10amps while able to output a max of 10-15 amps. Finally the output voltage and current MUST BE CONSTANT.

It's not possible for both the output voltage and current to be constant, either one or the other will vary as the load impedance changes.

I have no understanding of electronics and therefore i donot know how and where to beging. If you guys have a similar product youve come accross please let me know. If you have a circuit schematic, pcb design please share.

Even specifying a power supply requires some electronics knowledge, let alone designing one. I think you need to do more research and aquire the knowledge required to know what you want.