Electronics-Lab.com Community

Help with AC conversion

yaldwyn

coolbot, which was designed to do just that. I have the system set to keep the room at 52 Fahrenheit and it works great. (The coolbot is designed to keep a room as low as 34 F using only a air conditioner.) However, I would like the fan to shut off when the compressor in the air conditioner is off. I would like to cut down on the airflow in the cheese aging room. Anybody out there who could help me with this?

On another forum I got the following answer:

Remove the unit from the case. Based on the user manual (no wiring schematic found), the fan speed switch must be supplied directly from the on/off switch for the unit. Rewire so that the fan speed switch is supplied directly from the 120-V line that supplies the compressor. Follow conventional wiring codes for safety.

However, when I removed the case from the unit, I got confused by all the electronics and wires. I did find a wiring schematic so I'll post that here with the hope that someone can help me with my question. Thank you very much.

post-73464-14279144407055_thumb.jpg

post-73464-14279144408032_thumb.jpg