Electronics-Lab.com Community

How to connect electronic electricity system?

I have attached a drawing of all my components but have no idea about how to collect the system and how to code the Arduino.
Shortly the system should go from the solarcells where power is generated for the batteries. The solution should be that when you press the button, there is running electricity in the metal at the end for 1 min.
Hope someone can help. I am totally new to this.
Thanks!

post-81713-14279144443444_thumb.png

I already have all the components so I just need to know how to put it together?
Yes I know you already have all of the components.

I meant, how much are you willing to pay for someone to design the schematic and write all of the code for you?

Doing what you require would be quite time consuming. How much is someone's time worth to you?

WTF are you trying to accomplish? Why would you want to apply power to metal? That’s just sadistic! It’s obvious to me that you don’t know much about electronics, which is okay, but you need to ask more specific questions. Also, why don’t you explain what is your doing. I drew some lines on your picture but without knowing more about your purpose its worthless.
wtf.png