Electronics-Lab.com Community

I want to promote my electronic site in a correct way. Help me.

I'm new to forums and I have a big problem. I'm considered a spammer becouse I don't know how to promote my electronic

site in a correct way.
I wrote two texts:

"I've designed a series of articles describing step by step all the steps to a pre-beginner (someone who has never

programmed one Atmel) to work with microcontrollers. Finally someone can build a LED light chaser,  programming a

ATTiny13 using electronic assemblies created by him (programmer, board test) and Algorithm Builder from Algrom.net

site" . [Here link to my site]

"Based on Algorithm Builder from Algrom.net for ATMEL microcontrollers, a very high understanding, step by step articles

have writen for very beginner users. One can build his own tools in order to create a very simple but intuitive led

chaser project. It can be used for starting in more complex projects based on 8 bit ATMEL microcontrollers. I want to

share my 35 years electronic hobyist experience with passionate people over the world". 
[Here link to my site]

Many electronic forums saw me as a spammer. More over, I'm in a spammer database and can not register to other new

electronic forums with name 'mincior' I realy have a interesting site with articles for beginners, I have nothing to

sell and want to promote without be a spammer.
Some other forums accepted me as well, and this cofused me. Can any one advice me?

If you keep posting the same thing over and over, in multiple threads, people will see you as a spammer.

If you appear to be trying to sell something (even if you're not) people may think you're a spammer.
Parhap you should make a few posts introducing yourself and about other people's projects before making one about yourself and your website?

It would be better if you actually posted some of your work on the forum, rather than just linking to your website.